The partnership consists of 6 organizations from 5 European countries. The Project is coordinated by European Anti-Violence Network (Greece) with the participation of organizations from:
- Cyprus (Mediterranean Institute of Gender Studies - MIGS)
- Croatia (Center for Education, Counselling and Research - CESI)
- Romania (Association for Liberty and Equality of Gender - ALEG)
- Spain (Plataforma unitària contra les violències de gènere - PUCVG)
- Greece (The Smile of the Child - SoC)
The Project’s External Evaluation is undertaken by Prof. Carol Hagemann-White.
All organizations of this partnership have a long history in gender-based violence prevention at local, regional and European level. They have extended experience in a) raising awareness of children, teens and young people on Intimate Partner Violence (IPV)/Gender-based Violence (GBV)/Sexual Violence (SV) issues, b) training educators and other professionals, c) development of education and information manuals, d) conducting surveys and e) disseminating information via innovative and interactive means. All have strong collaboration with schools, teachers and young people.
Read more about the 1st Managerial Meeting of the partnership here.
Read more about the 2nd Managerial Meeting of the partnership here.
Read more about the 3rd Managerial Meeting of the partnership here.